IPO allotment status : Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is the investor of Footwear Retailer Metro Brands, In India, it’s the largest Indian footwear specialty retailer. Through the IPO Metro Brands increased 1,367 cores.
The company will announce the allotment for the issue by this Today December 17 whoever applied for an initial public offering (IPO).In this month December 10 to December 14 IPO endorsed 3.64 times during the three of the IPOs.
Footwear Retailer Metro brand started in India in the year 1955 as footwear specialty, now this brand caters to new footwear needs of men, women and kids.
Before Covid-19 this Metro brand performed well all over the country and it’s in a good position at that time, after COVID19 its starts falling down. Profit was a lapse in FY21 due to the Covid19 pandemic situation.
Rs. 35 premium is demanding the shares of the company in the grey market this day this indicates tepid listing gains.
According to NSE data Rs 1,367.5 cr. has been received bids for 96,13,480 shares 1,91,45,070 shares on offer.
Finally, it’s good news for those who are buyers IPO of this Footwear Retailer Metro brand, today they have declared this IPO allotment status on today December 17.
How to check result IPO Allotment status online (BSE link):
- Visit to the official website of BSE Link or NSE website
- On Homepage click the “Equity” option
- Click/ select Metro Brands IPO
- After that, u can application and PAN number
- Tell ‘I’m not a robot
- Click to “search or submit button”
- After this, all details will come IPO shares allotment status of your application.
If you will not get your status then here one more option is there for all people.
- Go to this website Link Intime India website here.
- Then check ‘Select Company’
- After clicking ‘Metro Brands’
- Then give your client ID number or PAN details
- Click ’submit’
- After submit, it will reflect your application status on the screen.